HTML5 mobile slots are a new and improved version of the traditional games. They work just like the Flash-based ones, and this makes them compatible with different devices like Apple, Android, smartphones and tablets. This new generation of slots is similar to what players are already used to because they follow the same format. What makes them different is the improved quality and the animated graphics. You can find out interesting details in the following lines.
Characteristics of HTML5 Slots
The main characteristic of HTML5 slots is the fact that you can enjoy them directly on the web browser. Players can experiment an impressive number of games that can be accessed for free or for money. Furthermore, there are various bonuses that can boost the winnings and enhance your mobile experience. As you can spin the reel directly on the browser you use on your mobile device, it means that you do not need to download any software.
In order to play the games you want, you only need to sign up / log in a mobile casino. Next, you can select the slot variant you wish to enjoy and it will load straight in the browser. This is quite convenient because you won’t have to worry about space anymore, as everything happens online. Furthermore, you also have access to hundreds of games.
HTML5 Mobile Compatibility
As it was already mentioned in this article, HTML5 mobile slots can be played directly on your mobile web browser. There are various options available, and each comes with certain particularities, as you can see below:
- Opera Mobile: for Windows Phone and Symbian. It includes zoom-in and multiple tabs features. It is not free.
- Opera Mini: for Java. It includes zoom-in and compressed download features. It is free.
- Skyfire: for Android, iPhone, Windows and Symbian. It includes customizable zoom and widget features. It is free.
- Safari: for iPhone. It includes zoom and touch-based interface features. It is free.
- Google Android: for Google Android. It includes zoom and touch screen interface features. It is free.
- Microsoft IE: for Windows Mobile. It includes standard browser features. It is free.
- Firefox Mobile: for Nokia Maemo and Windows Mobile 6.0. It includes multiple tabs, awesomebar, password manager, add-on support and PC-syncing features. It is free.
- Bolt: for Java MIDP 2.0. It includes split screen modes and widget features. It is free.
- Teashark: for Java MIDP 2.0. It includes multiple tabs and compressed downloads features. It is free.
- Blazer: for Palm OS. It includes standard browser features. It is free.
Popular HTML5 Slot Games
There are so many HTML5 mobile slots you can enjoy that there are low chances to get bored. You can opt for traditional slots or progressive games and have the time of your life. There are different games you can exp
eriment. If you are in doubts, you can start with any of these three:
- Progressive games – 5 Reel Drive. It offers a simple interface and many free spins wilds, scatters and more.
- Single line games – Couch potato. It offers 3 possible ways to hit the Jackpot and wild multipliers that generate regular wins.
- 9 line games – Big Top. It offers a colorful interface, free spins, wild symbols and a special reel set.
It’s always great to play slots. The HTML5 versions aim to help you enjoy the game even more, so have fun!